No more testing - just printing!

 After a few weeks of calibration and testing, I think I am ok with the current print quality. Adjusted a few things and tweaked a few more settings. Now printing out spare V0 parts (also for my second V0). 

A few things to note, I am using Simplify3D with the following settings:

  • Retraction of 0.9mm (with PA on), no vertical lift and wipe nozzle on at 2mm.
  • First layer width @ 120% and speed @ 50%
  • Infill overlay at 25%, infill pattern is rectilinear
  • Bed @ 100 ℃ and hot end @ 255 ℃ for the whole print. 
  • No cooling
  • Printing @ 80 mm/sec, outline @ 40%, solid infill @ 80%
  • Force retraction between layers on
And typically, I adjust the Z offset just before printing using Klipper, current around -0.10mm to -0.20mm. Perfect bed adhesion, no lifting. All using e-Sun ABS+ filament. 




Comments

Popular Posts